YouCast allows you to subscribe to video feeds on YouTube* as podcasts in any standard podcatcher like Zune PC, iTunes and so forth.
* For the moment, the only feeds are:
- Any user's public uploads.
- Any public playlist.
The software requires the following:
- .Net framework 4.5. (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=225704)
- Administrative privileges
To get a URL for the specific podcast:
- Open YouCast
- Enter a YouTube channel's username.
- Choose a preferred quality (the better the quality the bigger the file).
- Generate the podcast URL.
- Copy the URL to the clipboard
- Paste the URL in your personal Podcatcher.
- While your podcatcher is updating podcasts YouCast must be running.
I hope you enjoy using YouCast.
If you have suggestions or want to join in and develop, feel free to contact me.